No products in the cart
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditons of use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
POSTAGE & DISPATCH
Once payment clears, orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days. Following dispatch delivery can take anywhere from 2-10 business days depending on location, we recommend you to contact our support team if your parcel hasn’t arrived within 10 business days.
- Buyers have complete responsibility with respect to the accurate provision of delivery address and contact details. A contact number is essential for the smooth delivery of your order for both us at OZ Loading Ramps and for the couriers – should there be any delivery issues our primary contact will be through telephone so we can have a timely resolution.
- Any address changes post dispatch may incur a re-routing fee or require the client to pick up from the depot if the parcel cannot be re-routed.
- Buyers in remote and non-metro areas may need to pick up from their nearest depot or organize an alternate delivery address if the courier does not deliver to their area – you will be informed in the event this arises.
All warranties provided by OZ Loading Ramps do not warrant damage and defect caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster or other external causes – including the use of equipment outside of its intended use as outlined in instructions.
All warranty will be voided in the event our ramps have been tampered, modified or altered by an individual (individuals) not qualified to carry out such modifications or as expressly approved by OZ Loading Ramps.
Any warranty claims must be submitted to our returns department for approval before any resolution can be reached. Photos and evidence will be required as part of the assessment process.
Warranty period for the private use of ramps is 12 Months. Commercially used ramps may fall under our usual 3 month commercial warranty but in most cases we will extend our 12 month warranty to commercial applications also.
30 DAY RETURNS
OZ Loading Ramps offers a 30 day return period on all aluminium loading ramps sold. We must be notified within 30 days of the date of purchase and the return must be approved before the buyer returns the item. All items returned must be done so in original, re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging.
OZ Loading Ramps is owned by Motorcycle Spares Online Pty Ltd.